Register

All times are UTC

It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:20 pm

Post subject: Suggestions
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:30 pm 
Site Admin

If you have any suggestions or ideas, feel free to mention them here.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Suggestions
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:18 pm 

Just because im lazy. Stat comparison between equipped items and items in inventory. See what effects the new items gives before you actually equip it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:50 am 

I think it's a good idea to be able to throw thing from your inventory
cuz if you pickup something by mistake or you later realize it sucks
the only way you could get rid of it is by selling it to the shop.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:49 pm 
Master profile

I found this game on mudconnector and it says that it's screen reader friendly. I like the concept of the game, but as of right now it isn't quite playable. If I might offer a couple of suggestions:

Area labelling would be awesome, right now it just says area1, area2, etc, instead of shoreline, lowlands. This would prevent accidentally going to the wrong area.

The combat system needs a coordinate listing of some kind, right now about all you can do is walk around randomly, or defend and wait for the monster to come to you, which means no picking up orbs etc. It'd be cool if it showed your character's coordinates, and a listing of where the monster is and where the items on the field are.

And finally I don't see anywhere that it shows your health on the combat screen, or anywhere accept on your character sheet for that matter. That would be useful information to have. Would there be any way to label the potions you have in the potion slots as well, so you can tell what you're using?

Thanks for any assistance in this, the game looks neat and I'm looking forward to playing more.

Edit: One more thing I just thought of, would it be possible to show what items you have equipped? Rightn ow, for some reason, all it shows is a bunch of move links. Thanks.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:24 pm 
Global moderator

I will get right on that gordan. Thanks for the input.

Edit: I've now made the game a lot more screen reader friendly, including the things you mentioned. Let me know what you think of the changes and get back to me gordan.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:18 pm 
Master profile

Very awesome, it all works. Combat is completely accessible now and so is equipping. And thanks for the conveniences. I'll definitely be supporting this game when I have money, and I will put the word out everywhere I can so you get more players. One thing we're seriously lacking in the blind gaming industry is story-driven RPG's, and you just gave us one. Thanks very much.

Offline Profile